• A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTIONS
To get a better idea of the Context Help Areas, please do the following:
1. Log into our Web Hosting Control Panel.
Our potential customers should log into our Demo Control Panel.
Our existing clients can access their personal Control Panel through the website’s Members Log-in Page or the URL we’ve given them upon signup.
2. After you’ve logged in, choose a random section and click on the "Show/Hide Help" link in the upper right corner. A drop-down window will open up with the relevant Context Help Area to give you detailed guidance on how to work with the Control Panel.
3. Each section of the Control Panel has a Help section. Click on the "Hosted Domains" link from the "Site Manager" section. There is a "Help" link in the right corner of the table with the hosted domains. When you click on it, a drop-down window will open with the relevant Context Help. Read carefully the instructions in the relevant Help section and everything will be much easier.
• HELP OPTIONS AT HAND
• Context Help Areas - No matter which section of the Control Panel you are in at the moment, you will always be a click away from opening a Context Help Area for additional details. Simply look for the following link in the upper right corner of the section you are in: